XS, S, M, L
We can't have a new collection without some bandages. Made with our new coated bandage this fitting bodycon has a wet leather effect, the new design has a sweetheart neckline...
A mini dress is always a good idea. It’s an easy-to-wear style that works for any occasion, whether it’s the start of summer or the dead of winter. When you find the right mini dress for you, it’s like falling head over heels in love. Whether it’s a little black dress or a sparkly number, everyone has a mini dress that is their go-to.
At Bellabarnett, our mini dresses are perfect for a night out. Whether you like a strapless, one-shoulder, or classic bandage dress, our curated collection offers something for every aesthetic and body type.
As soon as you click ‘add to cart’ on a mini dress, you’re probably already thinking about which accessories you’re going to style it with. Your mini dress can take you from date night with your partner to brunch with your girlfriends or a day out in the city. It’s all about how you style your mini dress. Below we’re sharing our top tips and tricks on how to wear a mini dress for easy and endless styling options. Also, you can find more mini dress outfit ideas here.
Interested in finding new styles of women's mini dresses for your daytime wear or an evening party? These short dresses are trendy and cute, and can be styled up for any occasion! Come and explore Bellabarnett' s sweet cute mini dress.
1. How about you try a floral spaghetti strap mini dress? If you want a feminine look, then opt for cute colors. However, if you're going for an edgy vibe, then wear it in black. Pair it with some ankle boots.
2. Planning to go to the beach? Get a loose mini dress. Nothing says beach vibes like a sun hat and tote bag. Match it with a chunky bracelet and pendant.
3. If Kourtney Kardashian could pull this off, then why can't you? Go for a white lace mini dress. This has to go with a nude handbag and some gladiator sandals.
4. Do you like fall colors? If so, you'll love a brown mini dress in a loose fit. Pair this outfit with a fabulous tassel necklace and a mustard-colored shoulder clutch.
5. If you like minimalism, then you'll surely appreciate a white shift mini dress. To add some color and old-school style, then match it with a light blue denim jacket.
6. Are you going out to a party? Look no further than a black leather mini dress, tight fitted, with black tights, skinny jeans, or fishnets. Finally, add some jazz with some silver pumps.
7. Do you want to show off more skin? If you're feeling confident, then go for an off-the-shoulder mini dress. This would look amazing in either a plain color, color blocking, or some light designing or patterns.
8. How about trying a ruched look for a formal evening gathering? Try a fitted, ruched mini dress. You could match this with a clutch bag. Simple and elegant.
9. Let's follow in our Queen, Jennifer Lopez's footsteps, with a leopard print mini dress paired with black leather thigh-high boots. J-Lo looked marvelous, and so could you.
10. Looking for a modern, sophisticated and modest look? Try a Carina Shoulder Cutout Bandage Dress, and wear a black blazer or coat on top. You could pair this with some sneakers to give it a more casual look.