Bodycon Mini Bandage Dress
Ada Lace Strap Mini Bandage Dress
Liliya Diamonate Corset Mini Bandage Dress
Varna Cutout Mini Bandage Dress
Rakava Lace Mini Bandage Dress
Larara Mesh Mini Bandage Dress
Natuzzi Mini Bandage Dress
The Fabrics Of Bandage Dresses
Bandage dresses are designed to have a skin-tight fitting and make the body looks perfectly shaped. Good quality bandage dresses are mainly made with three types of material – rayon, nylon, and spandex. Rayon offers silk-like qualities and a trademark luster. Nylon provides remarkable durability and strength, and spandex has the characteristics of flexibility and stretch. The mix of these soft, quality, and breathable materials makes your bandage dresses figure-hugging and comfortable to wear for a long duration. Learn everything you need to know about bandage dress here.
5 Characteristics Of A Good Bandage Dress
1. Fabric. A mix of rayon, nylon, and spandex. Dresses made up of polyester or other materials aren't quality bandage dresses.
2. Durability. Your dress should feel sturdy in its construction and have a minimum weight on the brink of 2 lbs for a typical sleeve or sleeveless fit. Quality bandage dresses will weigh 50% to 80% quite their cheaper counterparts.
3. Sheen. A subtle shine or gloss should be visible on the material. It comes from the silk-like qualities of the material.
4. Stretch. The dress should easily stretch 3 to 4 inches across your body. At full stretch, it shouldn't be see-through in the least.
5. Comfort. Although the fit is tight, your dress should be comfortable to wear sort of a second skin. Its construction and strength should provide excellent support and shape to your body.
Dress Up Your Bandage Dress
Bandage dresses are available in a wide range of colors and designs, from plain to stunning, so everybody may discover one that suits their personal style. Here you can find some tips on styling your own bandage dress.